“[List the] number of accounts in the name of the TTFA and the list of those actively operated by the TTFA from December 2015 to date? Identify the accounts that have received monies from FIFA, UEFA, CONCACAF and CFU from December 2015 to date? Who are the signatories to the active accounts?”
Veteran Footballers Federation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT) president Selby Browne has requested that Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) general secretary Justin Latapy-George provides “pellucidly clear answers with evidence” to the following 42 questions:
- Number of accounts in the name of the TTFA and the list of those actively operated by the TTFA from December 2015 to date?
- Identify the accounts that have received monies from FIFA, UEFA, CONCACAF and CFU from December 2015 to date?
- Who are the signatories to the active accounts?
- What TTFA financial transactions require the approval of the TTFA Board of Directors?
- Who are the members of the TTFA Finance Committee and when was the Committee appointed?
- Was TTFA Annual Operation Budget presented to the TTFA Board of Directors for approval; when and was that approval received?
- What was the total cost of the TTFA Annual Operation Budget, and sub-headings?
- What is the list of all individuals and companies that have received any remunerative compensation for services rendered since January 2016 to present?
- Was a TTFA Budget for all programs to include; FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – 2018, presented to the TTFA Board of Directors for approval; when and was that approval received?
- What are the TTFA Income Sources, sponsorship, grants, donations, loans and general revenue proceeds for the period January 2016 to date?
- What is the TTFA List of Debtors with outstanding amounts at 15 June 2017?
- What is the TTFA List of Creditors with outstanding amounts at 15 June 2017?
- What is the TTFA revenue from; FIFA, CONCACAF and CFU for the period January 2016 to date?
- What is the list of TTFA employees, consultants, contractors and attorneys for the period January 2016 to date and their remuneration packages?
- What are the payments made to date to those listed in (1. Above) and the outstanding amounts?
- Has the TTFA made payments of a leasing or rental fee for its use of the Hasely Crawford Stadium for office space?
- Why would the claim of a rental or leasing few for rent at the Hasely Crawford Stadium be made by the TTFA in a statement to the Courts of Trinidad and Tobago?
- Did the TTFA attempt to mislead the Court with it claim of a rental/lease expenditure?
- Has the TTFA made any such claim of office space rental/leasing expenditures on funding requests from FIFA, UEFA, and/or CONCACAF?
Financial Management—TV Rights:
- Has the TTFA received the US$1.6 million from the CFU/Traffic Agreement, for being the sole Caribbean participant in the CONCACAF Hex which was reported as forthcoming at the AGM held on 26 November 2016?
- Have any payments been received from the agreement referenced in (1. Above)?
- What is the status of initiatives reported to the AGM held on November 26th 2016, with respect to the negotiations entered into by the TTFA, having retained serves of attorney Reginald Amour, SC?
- What TV Rights revenue has been received by the TTFA to date?
- Did the Board of Directors of the TTFA provide approval for the unprecedented TV Rights negotiations of the TTFA?
- What is the legal cost to date and who are the recipients, for the TTFA for TV Rights negotiations and the Trinidad and Tobago High Court debacle with Telemundo?
- What was the rationale behind the meeting the TTFA hosted at the Marriott, Port of Spain, in 2016 for CFU member association executives?
- Was the TTFA Board of Directors aware of the CFU member association meeting and are there recordings from TTFA Board meetings that demonstrate Board awareness and approval of expenses to host the meetings?
- Explain how the CFU member association meetings would be justified as being within the ordinary business of the TTFA?
- What funding source did the TTFA use to pay for expenditures (airfare, lodging, meals, vehicles) related to the CFU membership association meetings held at the Marriott, Port of Spain?
- What was the total amount spent by the TTFA on the hosting of the CFU member association meeting?
- Describe any financial or other support given by CONCACAF, UEFA, and/or FIFA for the CFU membership meeting held at the Marriott, Port of Spain?
- Explain who among the CFU executive was invited to the meetings?
- Was either the candidacy for CFU executive position ever discussed during the CFU membership association meetings?
- What accounts were used to conduct the financial transactions related to the CFU member association meetings and are/were those accounts known and approved by the TTFA Board of Directors or Finance Committee?
- Was the TTFA Board of Directors presented with and provided approval for the TTFA – FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers?
- What is the source of funding, names and amounts for the TTFA – FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers?
- What funding has been received to date and what amount remains outstanding?
- Was the TTFA Board of Directors presented with and provided approval for the TTFA Women’s Football Programme?
- What is the source of funding, names and amounts for the TTFA Women’s Football Programme?
- What funding has been received to date and what amount remains outstanding for the TTFA Women’s Football Programme?
- [Was the TTFA Board of Directors] aware of the CFU member association meeting and are there recordings from TTFA Board meetings that demonstrate Board awareness and approval of expenses to host the meetings?
- How much funding has the TTFA received from NLCB in 2016 and 2017?
- Has the TTFA received spending guidelines from NLCB?
- What is the total cost of salary and administrative expenses of the NLCB grassroots program?
- Who are the directors of the NLCB grassroots program?
Warning: Undefined variable $userid in /www/wired868_759/public/wp-content/plugins/user-photo/user-photo.php on line 114
He has to answer your question
Ah wonder if Selby still have these questions, or he get he answers ahready?
Selby Browne VFFOTT Monday 17 July 2017 at 8:40 am
Now it is clear that the TTFA will have to answer the questions from VFFOTT.
One week has now passed and one hopes the TTFA now understands the need for providing the answers to the VFFOTT questions soonest.
The answers do not require much research and can be provided quite easily.
The TTFA members have no idea of what is transpiring at the TTFA.
DJW son of LJW not surprised
What a long list of questions. I’m curious as to the basis for them. And only one week given to provide a response? Geez.
This is why our football is in a sham
I wonder which Political Party he belongs to? Someone said UEnt see.
Good luck with that. You think DJW any different from Jack?
Excellent questions . I look forward to the answers . Was a deadline given for replies ?
Yes. A week. But the ttfa hasn’t promised to address them at all. Not yet anyway.
I remain baffled as to how so many companies/organisations in this country continue to operate with no audited accounts. At least answer me one question. How do they keep getting support?
I guess they have a product that people want.
Interesting Selby – I see the need for these questions to surface – all; I am not sure? but I like what this does for transparency and accountability.
There is, to my mind, no question that Browne intends mischief. Who’s going to respond with details and supporting evidence to all these questions? Latapy-George? John-Williams? In fact, is Browne convinced that either of these two gentlemen will READ all the questions?
I am convinced that the intention is not to secure important information but to embarrass.
And I am equally convinced that, to the extent that these two gentlemen represent that organisation, the TTFA is unembarrassable.
That the T&TFA and these two gentlemen are unembarrassable?
Any answers yet?
Thanks. I wonder what those answers will sound/look like. Hmm.
“Who are the members of the TTFA Finance Committee and when was the Committee appointed?”
Would love to hear a response to this one !!!
Would love to hear members of ALL committees. Getting that kind of info is incredibly difficult these days.
The answers to all the financial questions supposed to be in audited accounts. Past and future. If some of the answers should have been in a past audited account statement, then the accounts shouldn’t have been accepted by the membership.
I believe the most recent audit was for the FY 2014, and as such there would not be any audited financial statements that would have addressed the present inquiries.
Well interesting (or maybe sad or maybe concerning… idk) that the TTFA can attract sponsors without having audited accounts for the most recent financial period.
They used to attract sponsors during the worst periods of Jack Warner. I don’t think corporate Trinidad cares too much about that.